Here at Ideal Power we can offer you power supplies suitable for any new pedal power product.
We currently work with a number of high profile clients in the acoustic/pedal amplification market and understand the importance of finding the right power supply for your guitar pedal.
All of our products are certified to reach the required safety standards
- EN 60065 / EN 60950
- EMS 55032
- IEC 61000-4
We have listed below a selection of power supplies that are suitable for guitar pedals.
Please note: When selecting a power supply unit it is critical that you choose the correct polarity for your application. Many amplifiers require an output connector with centre – VE polarity, so you need to check before purchasing. We are able to supply power supply units both with centre – VE and centre +VE connectors.
Range of Level VI Efficiency Plugtop Power Supplies 5~30V.
- ErP III (Level VI) Efficiency Regulations Compliance
- Safety Standards EN55022, EN61000-3-2:2014 IEC61000-4-2,3, 4,5,6,8,11
- Efficiency >86.20%
- Short Circuit Protected
- Operating Temperature 0~40°C
- Interchangeable from UK to USA, EURO or Australian version
- RoHS, REACH & CE Directive(s) Compliant
- Approved to UL, cUL, TUV, CB, PSE, C-Tick, CE, REACH & RoHS
- Limited Power Source (LPS)
- Very Low Power Consumption <0.10W
When you are ready to discuss the options available to you regarding your next electric guitar pedal power supply, please feel free to contact us (please note we only take enquiries for a quantity of 10 or more).
18W AC-DC Interchangeable Power Supplies
- Level VI Efficiency Regulations Compliant
- Universal Input 90~264V AC 47~63Hz
- 2.1 x 5.5mm connector
- Supplied with 4 interchangeable AC plugs (UK, Euro, US, Aust)
- Meet EN 60950, EN 55022, 55024
- Approved to cETLus, TUV-GS, RCM (C-Tick), PSE, CCC, CB, FCC, CE, RoHS & REACH