700W Medical AC/DC PSU with Remote Function
Ultra Compact 700W Medical Module
- Impressive power density (Max. 17.73 watts per cubic inch) with 1U height
- Ultra-compact Size: 170.2 x 93.0 x 41.0 mm
- Remote ON/OFF Function
- Standby 5V@1A
- High Efficiency up to 92%
- With P.F.C. Function >0.9
- 3-Year Product Warranty
- Supplied with EN 60601-1 3rd edition, 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN 55032/ EN 55011 Class B
The new 05MQF700 AC/DC series provides a robust solution to type B and BF medical applications*, such as diagnostic, imaging and biomedical equipment; with an impressive leakage current of under 0.1 mA and 4000V AC or 5656V DC isolation (input to output).
Featuring operating temperatures of between -20°C and 50°C (without derating), an operating altitude of 5000m, 95% Relative Humidity operation and an MTBF of over 100,000 hours (MIL-HDBK-217F); the series boasts reliability in the most demanding of environments. Meanwhile, over power, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit protection with automatic recovery provide complete peace of mind against system loss or damage.
For more information on the series, or similar modules, get in touch today and a member of our team will be happy to help.